Between Collio and the lagoon, discovering the territoryTra Collio e la laguna, alla scoperta del territorio
A succession of rolling hills, castles and vineyards to the calm water of the lagoon, following the traces of the Longobards. An itinerary full of flavors and surprises.
The package includes:
- Pullman GT
- Accommodation in 3-4* hotels in double rooms with private bathroom
- Full board treatment with typical dinners and lunches, one at the Castello di Spessa with wine tasting
- Visit and excursion with local guides
- Sanitized radio guides
- Entrances to museums / monuments as scheduled in the program
- Luggage / medical insurance (base)
- Lab Travel companion
- Our assistance throughout the stay
The package does NOT include:
- Possibility of transfer from your city – price varies depending on the city of departure and the number of members
- Visits and excursions not indicated in the program
- Cancellation insurance and optional extension of health policies
- Tourist tax to be paid on site (approximately 1,50 euros per person per night)
- Entrances to monuments / museums / attraction not indicated in the program
- Tips, personal extras and everything that is not mentioned in “The package includes” section
Minimum 15 participants.
The trips will be reconfirmed when the minimum number of participants is reached.
Confirmations and quotas to be reconfirmed at 15 days from the date of departure based on the actual number of participants.
The medical / luggage insurance (base) includes:
Medical expenses up to 5,0000€
Accessibility and usability for travelers with specific needs
The tour is accessible to travelers with physical-motor disability, preferable the presence of a companion as the territory has some challenging slopes or slight movement difficulties.
The program results particularly interesting to travelers with sensory disabilities as the pleasures of the palate are exalted.
The tour presents a good level of interactivity between the traveller and the narrative voice, a reason that can be of great interest in the presence of sensory disabilities.
On recommendation of the traveller we evaluate any type of “food attention” in order to guarantee a suitable and qualitatively adequate service to your needs.
We are at your disposal for further information and to answer every of your needs.
Day 1: Trieste - Cividale - Castello di Spessa - Grado
Day 2: Grado - Riserva della Valle Cavanata - Aquileia
Day 3: Grado - Barbana - Trieste