“Talent makes you win a game. Intelligence and teamwork makes you win a championship” (Michael Jordan)
More and more companies are looking to create compact and motivated groups, because they know that an efficient and coordinated teamwork is able to create unexpected results and to turn the impossible into possible.
The incentive travel is the right occasion to strengthen the team spirit, create relations and aggregations, generate a sense of belonging and motivate the participants and reach the goals, through pleasant and funny moments of construction able to transmit a positive and shared charge.
An incentive travel to be effective needs to be personalised, and designed in detail and our incentive meeting division is able to offer you all the assistance and the necessary services to make your event unique, unforgettable and productive.
The detailed knowledge of our region makes us specialists of the territory. Our know-how is able to combine technological and digital innovation with your every need.
We will listen to you and identify together the right path to reach the stated goal.
We will create a project, plan it and follow it step by step, guaranteeing you continued assistance and providing you the right answer for every of your requests.
The destination is important and Piedmont, thanks to the variety of the territory, offers the possibility to welcome all the year, in full compliance with Covid-19 security regulations, congresses, corporate events, incentive and team building.Don’t hesitate to contact us, we will evaluate together all the possibilities to turn your incentive moment into a winning moment.
Why choose Piedmont for your event:
- Turin, the first capital of Italy
- Turin, Creative city UNESCO for the Design
- Piedmont is rich of naturalistic, architectural and cultural UNESCO sites
- Wine-growing landscapes of unexpected beauty of Langhe Roero and Monferrato
- Emotions and suggestions of Lake Maggiore and Lake Orta
- Enogastronomic excellence renowned all over the world
- Piedmont boasts 500 hectares of vineyards and 45 starred chefs
- Outdoor experiences between sport and nature, from the Alps to the hills, from rivers to lakes and paddies
- Turin and Piedmont boast numerous museums of great cultural and artistic relevance (third Region of Italy for the total number of museums)
- Piedmont is easily accessible thanks to the two airports, respectively international and intercontinental, Turin airport – just 16 km from the centre of Turin – and Milan Maplensa – 100 km from Turin and 50 km from the “Lake District” – and a high-speed rail network that connects the region to the main city of Italy, Switzerland and France.