A journey through charming landscapes and small hamlets embedded in Tuscany hills
Through an enogastronomy journey told by the locals, you will listen to fascinating life stories and immerse yourselves in their traditions by putting your hands in the dough and becoming the protagonist.
(Itinerary variable according to your needs)
The package includes:
- 4 gourmet dinners with 3 courses, ¼ of wine and ½ liter of water included
- 4 lunches, beverage included (¼ of wine and ½ liter of water)
- 4 overnight stays in a 4* hotel, breakfast included
- All the tastings as scheduled in the program
- Medical insurance
- Our Covid-19 insurance
- Our assistance
The package does NOT include:
- Cancellation insurance
- Any extra and everything that is not mentioned in “The package includes” section
Accessibility and usability for travelers with specific needs
The tour is accessible to travelers with physical-motor disability, preferable the presence of a companion as the territory has some challenging slopes or slight movement difficulties.
The program results particularly interesting to travelers with sensory disabilities as the pleasures of the palate are exalted.
The tour presents a good level of interactivity between the traveller and the narrative voice, a reason that can be of great interest in the presence of sensory disabilities.
On recommendation of the traveller we evaluate any type of “food attention” in order to guarantee a suitable and qualitatively adequate service to your needs.
We are at your disposal for further information and to answer every of your needs.