An extraordinary journey among Langhe Roero and Monferrato, lands
of history and narratives.
We suggest an itinerary immersed in colors, flavors and tradition of the Langhe Roero and Monferrato hills. A succession of amazing landscapes that have an unexpected charm, a magic area nestled in vineyards with shades that change every season.
Castles, hamlets and skies that never have the same looking, art, culture, nature, but also an excellent enogastronomic tradition, that in these lands have seen the birth of the Slow Food® movement, known and appreciated in all the world. Langhe Roero and Monferrato are today in the register of Unesco Heritage, and like the prestigious guide Lonely Planet report “a treasure chest of possibilities during all the year”.
The package includes:
Program 3 days / 2 nights
The program can be changed according to your needs from € 295,00 per person
- Briefing with our assistant and hand over of tickets and informative material
- 2 nights in “agriturismo” with breakfast included
- First day dinner with a 3 course menu, beverage not included
- All the entrances as per program
- All tasting as per program
- Tour in the vineyards with off-road vehicle
- Welcome and our assistance 24/7
- Medical insurance
Il pacchetto non comprende:
- Assicurazione annullamento
- gli extra e tutto quanto non specificato alla voce “La quota comprende”
- Cena del primo giorno con menu a 3 portate escluse bevande
Accessibility and usability for travelers with specific needs
The tour is accessible to travelers with physical-motor disability, preferable the presence of a companion as the territory has some challenging slopes or slight movement difficulties.
The program results particularly interesting to travelers with sensory disabilities as the pleasures of the palate are exalted.
On recommendation of the traveller we evaluate any type of “food attention” in order to guarantee a suitable and qualitatively adequate service to your needs.
We are at your disposal for further information and to answer every of your needs.
Day 1: Arrival in Alba
Day 2: Grinzane and Cavour hamlets
Day 3: Departure to Asti