On the trail of our Saints
Piedmont contains an important ecclesiastical tradition that makes this location ideal for pilgrimages, witnessed by imposing Basilicas, Abbeys, Sanctuaries, Sacred Mountains and the Holy Shroud.
Many churches in Turin are also true jewels of art history, such as the Real Chiesa di San Lorenzo, with the dome of Guarini, and the Gran Madre di Dio in neoclassical style.
Piedmont is also the home of some of the most beloved Saints, above all stand St Giovanni Bosco and St Giuseppe Cottolengo, known as educators and benefactors, a network of spirituality, memory, art, culture and history, a path that you can walk with our guides and experienced.
On request we can make you travel an exciting section of the Via Francigena, the famous pilgrim route to Rome where you can find:
- The Sacred of St. Michael, a medieval abbey complex that since 1000 B.C. is physical and spiritual refreshment of pilgrims, now a symbol of the Piedmont region
- The Abbey of Novalesa, founded in 726 B.C. for the care of the sick and the assistance to the pilgrimages
- The Abbey of St. Anthony of Ranverso, which has valuable frescoes of the fifteenth century
- The Paleochristian Complex formed by the Parish Church of S. Lorenzo and the Baptistery of S. Giovanni Battista
Accessibility and usability for travelers with specific needs
The tour is accessible to travelers with physical-motor disability, preferable the presence of a companion as the territory has some challenging slopes or slight movement difficulties.
The program results particularly interesting to travelers with sensory disabilities as the pleasures of the palate are exalted.
The tour presents a good level of interactivity between the traveller and the narrative voice, a reason that can be of great interest in the presence of sensory disabilities.
On recommendation of the traveller we evaluate any type of “food attention” in order to guarantee a suitable and qualitatively adequate service to your needs.
We are at your disposal for further information and to answer every of your needs.
Weekend Program (3 days / 2 nights)
- 2 nights in hotel in Turin, in double standard room breakfast included
- 2 dinners and a lunch in characteristic restaurants
- guided tours to the main Churches of Turin, including: the Cathedral that houses the Holy Shroud, the Sanctuary Basilica la Consolata, the Basilica di Superga
- Cancellation insurance
- Any extra and everything that is not mentioned in “The package includes” section
- Vermouth class,
- “Bicerin tasting” with the Savoy,
- Entrance with guided tour at Museums or Residences of your choice ,
- Thematic tours
- Cooking class
- Traditional wine tasting
- Chocolate tour and tasting
- E-bike tour
- City trekking