Langhe,Roero and Monferrato, more than just an itinerary, a true multi-sensorial experience.
Langhe, Roero and Monferrato hills are an explosion of colours, flavours and emotions recognized by the UNESCO as World Heritage of Humanity.
We will take to the places that are the richest of history and tradition, we will let you see but also tastee we will do that through the locals, the true protagonists of this land, they are the people who can truly transmit all the emotion and the passion of their earth. We will follow the Wine street, up and down on the gentle hills and the colourful vineyards, and we will stop from time to time for a visit, a tasting, but also for pleasant meetings with the people that from this earth produce the excellences of this territory.
With our expert guides, we will stroll among the rows, picking flowers, smelling their scent and discovering their story, we will visit small colorful churches, amusing hamlets that will bring us back in time. It will be a slow-paced journey, because only this way, it will stay always in our hearts.
Accessibility and usability for travelers with specific needs
The tour is accessible to travelers with physical-motor disability, preferable the presence of a companion as the territory has some challenging slopes or slight movement difficulties.
The program results particularly interesting to travelers with sensory disabilities as the pleasures of the palate are exalted.
The tour presents a good level of interactivity between the traveller and the narrative voice, a reason that can be of great interest in the presence of sensory disabilities.
On recommendation of the traveller we evaluate any type of “food attention” in order to guarantee a suitable and qualitatively adequate service to your needs.
We are at your disposal for further information and to answer every of your needs.
Program 4 Days - 3 Nights
- 4 days - 3 nights
- Accommodation in “Agriturismo” immersed in the green of the hills with a tradition cuisine from the territory
- 3 dinners in “Agriturismo” included
- 3 visits in wineries with final tasting
- 1 visit to a farm with its “ciabot” a little jewel where it is produced excellent sheep cheese with final tasting
- 1 entrance and visit to the Castle of Grinzane with stop at the Region Wine Bar
- 1 tour leader and naturalistic guides during your stay
- 1 stroll among the rows of a vineyard accompanied by a winemaker expert
- 1 stroll in the woods in search of the truffle accompanied by our truffle hunter and his loyal dog
- Medical insurance
- Our COVID-19 insurance
- Our assistance
- Cancellation insurance
- Any extra and everything that is not mentioned in “The package includes” section