Bologna and Ferrara, in the heart of Emilian art
A combination in the heart of Emilia, in their diversity, two cities strictly tied from centuries by art, cuisine, University and painting. Our tour will lead you to discover the beauty of plain places rich in history, tradition, culture, and enogastronomy, a fascinating itinerary to live at a slow pace.
The package includes:
- 1 gourmet dinner with 3 courses, beverage included (1 chalice of wine and ½ liter of water)
- Private bus for transfers
- 1 lunch with cuisine of Ferrara, beverage included (1 chalice of wine and ½ liter of water)
- 1 “family” lunch with traditional cuisine
- 3 overnight stays in 3-4* hotel, breakfast included
- Guided visit and entrances as scheduled in the program
- Musical experience as scheduled in the program
- Medical insurance
- Our assistance throughout the stay
To enrich your program of unforgettable experiences, do not hesitate to contact us, we will propose several activities according to your needs.
The package does NOT include:
- Cancellation insurance
- Any extra and everything that is not mentioned in “The package include” section
Accessibility and usability for travelers with specific needs
The tour is accessible to travelers with physical-motor disability, preferable the presence of a companion as the territory has some challenging slopes or slight movement difficulties.
The program results particularly interesting to travelers with sensory disabilities as the pleasures of the palate are exalted.
The tour presents a good level of interactivity between the traveller and the narrative voice, a reason that can be of great interest in the presence of sensory disabilities.
On recommendation of the traveller we evaluate any type of “food attention” in order to guarantee a suitable and qualitatively adequate service to your needs.
We are at your disposal for further information and to answer every of your needs.