A journey of extraordinary beauty among scents, colours, history and traditions
Turin, with its extraordinary cultural heritage, and the Langhe, a treasure chest of colours, scents and flavors with no equal.
The palaces and the museums of one of the historical capitals of Italy combined with great wines and truffles , to be tasted among hills of incomparable charm.
The program is customizable and with a wide range of sites and activities, between history, culture, science, art, sport and enogastronomy.
The length of the stay can be varied according to your needs.
Accessibility and usability for travelers with specific needs
The tour is accessible to travelers with physical-motor disability, preferable the presence of a companion as the territory has some challenging slopes or slight movement difficulties.
The program results particularly interesting to travelers with sensory disabilities as the pleasures of the palate are exalted.
The tour presents a good level of interactivity between the traveller and the narrative voice, a reason that can be of great interest in the presence of sensory disabilities.
On recommendation of the traveller we evaluate any type of “food attention” in order to guarantee a suitable and qualitatively adequate service to your needs.
We are at your disposal for further information and to answer every of your needs.
Week Program 6 days / 5 nights
- 2 nights in a 4* central hotel in Turin in double standard room with breakfast included
- Guided visit of Egyptian Museum
- Guided visit of “Reggia di Venaria” and Royal Gardens
- Guided visit of “Mole Antonelliana! and National Museum of the Cinema
- 2 dinners in a traditional restaurant in Turin, with piedmontese menu (possibility to dine in hotel)
- Guided tour of Turin with its Historical Cafes and sweet stop with tasting of the famous “Bicerin”
- TORINO+PIEMONTE CARD 48H
- 3 nights in a 4* hotel in the Langhe, or alternatively Agriturismo, in double standard room with breakfast included
- Guided tour of Alba
- Visit of a cellar with wine tasting
- 1 lunch in typical restaurant in the Langhe, with piedmontese menu
- Visit of a truffle maker with simulation of truffle search
- Vermouth class,
- “Bicerin tasting” with the Savoy,
- Entrance with guided tour at Museums or Residences of your choice ,
- Thematic tours
- Chocolate tour and tasting
- E-bike tour
- Yoga class in a vineyard
- Wine Tasting at local producers
- Guided tours in any locality of the territory
- boat trips and guided excursions on the lakes Maggiore and Orta
- Any extra and everything that is not mentioned in “The package includes” section