Year after year are always more the schools that choose Turin as the destination of the traditional annual trip
Famous examples such as the Egyptian Museum, the National Museum of the Cinema, the Museum of the “Risorgimento”, the “Reggia of Venaria” the Museum of Antiques, the National Automobile Museum and the “Basilica of Superga” with his Royal Tombs represent just a small part of the extraordinary cultural offer of the city, with a panorama that goes from ancient to recent history, from classical to contemporary art, from religion to science. Also a large number of activities to deepen the topics covered in class or to make fun-educational experiences, with many proposals of educational workshops ranging from history to architecture, to visual arts and to environmental education.
- Program 3 days / 2 nights: starting from 120.00 euros Program 4 days / 3 nights: starting from 165.00 euros Program 5 days / 4 nights: starting from 205.00 euros
Our packages are designed to meet the needs of tourists with disabilities.
We are at your disposal for further informations.
Accessibility and usability for travelers with specific needs
The tour is accessible to travelers with physical-motor disability, preferable the presence of a companion as the territory has some challenging slopes or slight movement difficulties.
The tour presents a good level of interactivity between the traveller and the narrative voice, a reason that can be of great interest in the presence of sensory disabilities.
On recommendation of the traveller we evaluate any type of “food attention” in order to guarantee a suitable and qualitatively adequate service to your needs.
We are at your disposal for further information and to answer every of your needs.
Program 3 Days and 2 Nights
- 2, 3 or 4 nights in a 3-4* Hotel with half board treatment beverage included
- Visits with tour guide
- 1 “TORINO+PIEMONTE CARD, that enables the free or discounted entrance to more than 190 cultural sites and tourist transport
- Medical-luggage insurance
- Assistance throughout the stay
- Any extra and everything that is not mentioned in “The package includes” section