The emotion of living the most beautiful day in an extraordinary place.
Do you wish that your wedding day would be as you always dreamed of?
Imagine the garden of an ancient villa facing a romantic lake, the bride that arrives on a little row boat decorated with garlands of flowers, the groom waiting on the pier…
This will be only the beginning of the day in which you will transform your dream into reality.
We will follow you step by step putting our professionalism at your disposal, to grant you that every detail will be perfect and that your wedding day will be forever an indelible memory.
We will take care of every particular: location, catering, music, photographer, make-up, wedding favors, animation…
Everything will be organized in an impeccable way, to fully enhance the extraordinary charm of Lake Orta and to make this day the most beautiful one of your life.
We are at your disposal for any further information.
Accessibility and usability for travelers with specific needs
The tour is accessible to travelers with physical-motor disability, preferable the presence of a companion as the territory has some challenging slopes or slight movement difficulties.
The program results particularly interesting to travelers with sensory disabilities as the pleasures of the palate are exalted.
The tour presents a good level of interactivity between the traveller and the narrative voice, a reason that can be of great interest in the presence of sensory disabilities.
On recommendation of the traveller we evaluate any type of “food attention” in order to guarantee a suitable and qualitatively adequate service to your needs.
We are at your disposal for further information and to answer every of your needs.
- Private transfers from and for the airport;
- Welcome cocktail;
- 3 nights in a 4-5* Hotel in standard double room, breakfast included;
- Wedding day: make-up, hair styling, ceimony, apritif, lunch, entertainment, photo shoot, floral sevice;
- Mini-cruise on the lake and visit of the San Giulio Island with private guide
- Lunch on San Giulio Island
- Vermouth class,
- “Bicerin tasting” with the Savoy,
- Entrances with guided tours at Museums or Residences of your choice ,
- Thematic tours
- Chocolate tour and tasting
- E-bike tour
- Yoga class in a vineyard
- Cooking classes on traditionals recipes
- Wine Tasting at local producers
- Boat trips
- Eventually round-trip flight
- Any extra and everything that is not mentioned in “The package includes” section