Green tour for a #torinosemprepiugreen
Turin is, to all intents and purposes, one of the greenest metropolises in Europe.
Strolling around, walking, running, observing the landscape from its 21 million square meters green of its many parks and gardens, is an experience that few cities offer. But why is Turin so green? What stories can reveal a walk through the green, what curiosities? What are the innovative technologies of our future (even if not in such a distant future) “green houses”?
Never before must the presence of greenery in the city be an integral part of the city itself, to be all a bit greener.
Meeting place and time:
- 14:50 meeting with the participants in Via Chiabrera 25
- 15:00 departure with the guide
- End of tour at the bridge Umberto I
Accessibility and usability for travelers with specific needs
The tour is accessible to travelers with physical-motor disability, preferable the presence of a companion as the territory has some challenging slopes or slight movement difficulties.
- Our qualified guide
- Sanitized listening device with more than 8 participants
- Our assistance
- Any extra and everything that is not mentioned in “The package includes” section