Weekend with Van Gogh, the colors of life
A weekend in the City of the Saint to discover its long history, combined with a visit to the beautiful exhibition dedicated to Van Gogh, with 90 works by the Dutch master.
€ 269.00 (departing from Turin-Novara-Milan)
€ 259,00 (departing from Cuneo-Savigliano)
€ 35,00 single supplement
The package includes:
- GT bus with social distance according to the current anti-COVID rules
- Accomodation in a central 3* Hotel in Padua
- Half board treatment in double rooms with private bathroom
- Light lunch on the second day at the historic Cafè “Pedrocchi”, beverage included
- Entrance with guide to the Van Gogh exhibition
- Half-day guided visit of Padua
- Medical/baggage/cancellation insurance with COVID-19 coverage included
- Lab Travel guide
The package does NOT include:
- Optional extensions of health policies
- Entrances and visits to monuments/museums/attractions not mentioned in the program
- First day lunch and last day dinner
- Tips, any extra and everything that is not mentioned in “The package includes” section
Accessibility and usability for travelers with specific needs
The tour is accessible to travelers with physical-motor disability, preferable the presence of a companion as the territory has some challenging slopes or slight movement difficulties.
The program results particularly interesting to travelers with sensory disabilities as the pleasures of the palate are exalted.
The tour presents a good level of interactivity between the traveller and the narrative voice, a reason that can be of great interest in the presence of sensory disabilities.
On recommendation of the traveller we evaluate any type of “food attention” in order to guarantee a suitable and qualitatively adequate service to your needs.
We are at your disposal for further information and to answer every of your needs.
DepartureTurin - Cuneo